Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Friday, April 23, 2010

So....

Hey people!!!
Bella here again, how are you? My day has been kind of sucky, first I was all "day-dreamy" about you-know-who, and almost screamed when I rounded a corner and almost collided with a substitute teacher. Then everything else went okay, math was boring but reading was fun-as usual-because I got to read a whole bunch and enjoyed being with my friends. Lunch came and went and I got into this really heartfelt conversation with my tall, blonde buddy, Mackenzie. We talked about how we would never betray one another and all of that; Mackenzie is totally awesome!!! Then came advisory, we TRIED to play "Duck, Duck, Gray Duck" and somebody suggested we played "Taco, Taco, Burrito" instead-LOL!!! But anyways, notice the stress on TRY? Well, one or two people actually ran. Yeah, our advisory is kind of pathetic. History went by pretty fast (WW2 is what we're talking about right now); we had a test on insects during science, and that was beyond easy. And then came gym, ugh. Not that I don't like gym, it's just that sometimes the teachers don't have any patience at all for us and end up making us do the painfully long warm-ups twice. The teachers are nice, but as I said, they run out of patience by the time we're there because we're at the end of the day. And, if you really knew me, I am utterly hopeless with any kind of sport. I am 99% awful at anything athletic. The extra 1% is because I love to ride my bike a lot, plus I'm actually pretty good at it and could probably beat some people in a race if I really tried. Back on subject, today we played kickball with the guys and I was actually kind of excited. Until stupid Evan had to yell at me whenever I did anything wrong. He actually got his friends to join in, too. Ah, how wonderful. And, you know, our school has never been very good at finding out who caused what mischief. There are a lot of things that I would c0mplain about my school, but, come one. How easy is it, excactly, to run a school where everyone is 11-14 years old? (Awkward....) I think that at this age, and I know some are going to disagree with me, we shouldn't have school at all. And if we do, it should be an all-girl or all-boy school. 'Cause, I don't know about you, but almost my entire day is about thinking of "My Knight in Shining Armor." With some of you, that is totally true, and others might just think I'm crazy. Take my friend Sage, for instance, she doesn't want anything to do with boys. I admire her personality of staying young, yet very mature, and not let her early teenage life be ruled by "hot guys." (Ha, like there are any in the Middle School-that's why I stick with 9th graders!) And I know some who spend every second of the day worrying about how they look, how others talk about them, and if secrets start to get out of hand. A lot of people, though, might like it when they're being teased about that "special someone," thay tend to bring them up again, or say something that needn't be said. It's probably just abou the attention. But if we really wanted to keep our love lives a secret, would we gossip about others if we knew how cherished ours was? Well, there was your confusing thought for tonight. And next time you hear someone gossiping, why don't you step in and tell them that maybe that person wants to keep it a secret. I'm still going over how I'm going to let "My Knight" find out I like him because it's bound to happen. (Not because of the attention!!!) Well, it's been a long day for me and I have choir practice tomorrow. Hebrew solo, "fun." JK!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella
P.S. Remember to add two hours to the time it says this is posted! And because I'm pretty relaxed, I'll give you a hint: "My Knight's" last name starts with a T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages