Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi!
Well, my physical went pretty good. Just not the part where they had to draw blood. I asked them to take it out of my finger, because the last time they took it out of my arm, it hurt like heck! Anyways, the one lady who did it complained that the way I chose would take longer than if they stuck a needle in my arm. (Ugh!) But now, my finger looks like a shriveled up raisin; I don't even like raisins very much!!!
So, where was I before? Oh yeah, after testing for two and a half hours I went to my third hour. (Mrs. Anderson for Advanced Reading/English) Mrs. Anderson's is always fun-I have most of my best buddies there, I get to read, Iget to write, I can daydream and not get caught....the list goes on and on!!! A while ago, though, my main reason was because this guy named Charlie was there and I was, like, totally obsessed with him. Not in the bad way, though. He was my incentive to get up every day, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school, and basically live life. Unfortunately, Charlie thought I liked him because I was a sick-minded weirdo that liked preying on innocent little 7th grade boys. HA!!! I hope he reads this since that was SO not why. If you really knew me, you would know that I am a hopeless romantic. So, the reason I liked him was because of his easy laugh, his intelligence, his eyes, and most of all, his dedication to music. Charlie plays the Alto-Saxophone and the trumpet. You see, I was totally obsessed. But then came Valentine's Day and I planned to get him something. He found out from someone, whom I am not going to mention, and got really ticked off. Charlie yelled at me, told me I was hopeless and all that, then I left out of broken-heartedness; obviously, I was finished with him. I didn't hate him, though, I just didn't want anything to do with him. But now, after a few months have passed, I'm beginning to see what a nice person he is. Not in the lovey-dovey sort of way, no, but in the "Hey, he's be a good friend," kind of way.
Then I found my "Knight in Shining Armor." Again, I will not mention his name because he might read this. "My Knight" is a 9th grader (which already lowers my chance, considering age difference) who has amazingly wonderful blue eyes, light brown hair, and a breathtaking smile constantly on his face. (Charlie, hon, this is how I used to talk about you.) He is very musical, athletic (from what I can tell), involved, smart, and very kind and funny. Also, he might not have a girlfriend!!! I will ask my 9th grade buddies-Mitchell and Katrina-about this to make sure, though. Wow, I got way off topic.
Moving on......
After third hour, I have lunch ,then advisory (chaotic as usual), then instead of hour 6 with Nelson, I got to go to Mrs. Washleski's Art class. I did some work with clay and stuff-made something for "My Knight"-and was off to second hour, Advanced Math with Ms. Vaske. This time there was a substitute-Mrs. Anderson, different one-and she "killed us" in a weather crisis. THEN I had 6th hour, and we went to see a school musical that some teachers created called "A Day in the Life..." (of a CMS student) It was pretty good, every once in a while they were off-beat or too soft, but they were performing in front of their peers. That is WAY harder than your parents.Well, I've spent, like, an hour on here and I have homework to do and stuff.
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

1 comment:

  1. Cool Bella! I like the blog! You should check out Rambo's blog!

    rockinrambo.blogspot.com

    Your friend,

    Caylee

    ReplyDelete

Pages