Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OMG!!!

Somebody's here with me.....
CAYLEE AND COLLIN!!! My two best buddies in the world-well, um.....sorry about that other buddies......JK!!!
So......I think I am going to let Caylee say a few words.....

Hello! Caylee here...I don't really have a lot to say....but I got a bump on the head today...A kid in my school ran into my locker door and it hit me really hard in the forehead....So that wasn't very fun! Well, not a whole lot to say! Bye!

And now Collin.....

hi have a good life

Well, that tells you who Collin is! (Weird, dmb, idiotic, freaky, stupid.......JK JK JK JK!!! So, something weird is going on with the keyboard, so I can't fix any mistakes on what I have typed, maybe I'll type more tonight...
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella
P.S. Guess what? KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!!! HE'S ALL MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages