Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SAT's

OMG, I am so sorry for not having written for, like, three days!!! It's been super busy. Just today I took the SAT's. I would kind of tell you some of the questions they had just to share my reaction on their difficulty level, but, who knows? One of the people might come on here and try to sue me or something. Anyways, you know "My Knight" well, I found out on Wednesday he likes someone else. I'm not going to say who because it would make who that person is obvious. I guess that's a given however, because he's in 9th grade and I'm in 7th. *Sigh* Oh well, HE'LL LEARN!!! I hope......
Besides him, guess what? On Thursday I got sick and went home in the middle of the day. Whoopee. Then I stayed home yesterday, too. I guess it wasn't so bad, the entire day I watched Harry Potter movies. Yeah, well...i really don't have much to say today. YAWN!!!! Oh, that must be why. I think I'm going to watch the rest of the Harry Potter movies we own and daydream about being able to mix a potion or cast a spell on "My Knight."
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages