Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Day (Good or Bad)

Hey,
Did you hear? 6 people died in a car crash in Cambridge, Minnesota. One of my buddy's, sister's, buddy was in it. A lot of people wore black at school today in honor of them. Everybody id really ticked off at the one girl who survived since she was the driver. But, come on, we don't know who the other people in the other car might've been; heck, they might've even TRIED to do that. Although I don't see why people would want to take away other lives, including they're own. Well, at some point this thing will be solved and then we will all be able to think of them while smiling.
Well, let's get onto a happier subject. Today, for me, went pretty good. My friends were all in a decent mood, math was easy, reading was easy, history was easy, and science was easy. And, oh boy, it freaked me out when some people I knew didn't come to school because I heard one person might've been a 13 year old. That's why, Charlie, I made a point of saying you were back after 6th hour. Even if you are you, I was worried about anyone gone today. Like Dominick and some others. Ack! I keep getting back onto the subject of the car accident!
Once and for all, lets turn on something happier. So, do you like reading good books? Here are a few suggestions to help keep away the remaining April Showers:
-Hunger Games
-Catching Fire
-Ariel
-The Tale of Desperaux
-Hoot
-Scat
-The Wee Free Men
-A Hat Full of Sky
If you want any more titles, look into my profile and I have some more good ones there. And if you manage to read all of those, come back to me asking for more. Oh! One more, do any of you know the author Margaret Peterson Haddix? Then you must have read Running Out of Time, The Shadow Children Series (Among the Hidden, Among the Imposters, et cetera....), Found, and Sent. I have been able to read most of hers except Among the Brave, Among the Enemy, Among the Free, and Sent. The rest of the series, our school doesn't have I don't think, or people are already reading them. Sent is also like a sequel to Found. I just finished Found on Saturday. Well, I've gottago clean my room. (Ugh!) Have a nice day!!!
SEEYA
With Love,
Bella
P.S. Guess what? "MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages