Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Afternoon!!!

YAWN!!!
Holy Crow am I tired! I got home from church today and after we ate lunch, I was about ready fall over. Anyways, sorry that I didn't get to blog yesterday after Grace left. But OMG!!! I saw my "Knight in Shining Armor" yesterday!!! He was wearing artfully faded jeans, a white and blue pinstripe button up shirt that was tucked in, and these glasses with really prominent black edges; so nerdy, but SO CUTE!!! Aaahhh.....I love him.......
So, after all of that, we practiced, went to Pizza Pub, and I went home. I went to sleep at about 9:30 pm. This morning I woke up at about 7:30 and got ready for church and all that. When i got to church, I found out that maybe 4 people had listened to the dress code: light solid colored top and light pants. Oh well, they're little. They'll learn at some point. (hopefully) I did pretty good on the Hebrew solo, NO SQUEAKINESS!!! But did mess up on some of the words. Luckily, nobody there knew Hebrew!!!
There was some disappointment, though. "My Knight" wasn't there. I was really hoping to see him twice within 24 hours. That would've been awesome considering we're in different schools!!! I guess I'll just have to drem about him the rest of the day then.
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages