Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!

Hello again,
Well, today is Earth Day; a time of celebration for the planet we live on who is now 4 billion years old, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! NOw, no matter what beliefs you have, we all have to agree on one thing:
We must ALL help to keep our home in good shape.
So reduce, reuse, and recycle!!! Anyways, I thought I would share a bit about my day. So, this morning I got to school to see my buddies and take the math MCA's. (We just got done with the reading MCA's. And MCA stands for Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment test) It is absolutely ridiculous how easy they were. All in all, I probably got about four wrong. Oh and one more thing, the people who make these things TELL us that we all get different tests, so they give us different numbers. Guess what? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!! Although, you have to admit it's pretty smart because people would try to cheat. But honestly, my answers are probably 100% better than my neighbors are.
SHOOT!!! I have a physical at the local clinic and I have to leave in about five minutes. Well, I will get back to you later tonight.
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella
P.S. If this says i posted this at 1:50 pm, just add two hours. I'm Central time, not Pacific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages