Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey, I Have a Visitor!!!

OMG!!!
Guess what??? My little cousin is here!!! Her name is Grace she is 9 years old. Every time I see her I scoop her up into my arms and say:
"Princess!!!"
Well, she's here right now and maybe would like to say a few things. Here ya go, Grace....


Hi, I had an audition for a play today and might get a part!!! :-) I sang, danced, and read some of the script from In the Glow of the Setting Sun. There was also someone else they had me work with, her name was Emily and she was really shy, but nice, too. Well, I should get going, bye!!!
-Grace


There's my little cousin for ya. Cute little thing, modest, charismatic, and always excited! She's really adorable-watch out boys!!! (There are 12 of them right now fighting for the position of "boyfriend!") As Grace leaves, so must I. So, I will come back tonight and blog about my Hebrew solo church type thing, Pizza Pub, and "My Knight in Shining Armor!"
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella
P.S. Sorry, still not givin' ya his name-he might read it and hear everything I said about him!!! Ack!!!

1 comment:

Pages