Hello World!!!
Welcome to Miss A-Z's blog about everything from A to Z!!! You can share your comments on what I post, and I will always leave them there unless they carry bad language; who knows who comes on here? Exactly, we don't, that's why I want you to tell me WHO YOU ARE!!!
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello World!!!

Hey,
My name is Bella, I am 13 years old and decided to share my thoughts with the world. Everything from A-Z. I am going to be on here probably everyday and will give you a step-by-step explanation on what happened. Now while I am totally okay with having my full name on the internet, (there are, literally, THOUSANDS with it-I've checked) my friends are not as comfortable with sharing almost any of their information besides their first name and age. So I will consult them and ask if they would like to have a "code name." Hey, what can you do, they're my best friends? Well, my dad is waiting here at Caribou Coffee for me to get done with this so we can go buy some groceries then go home and make dinner. Oh, and I have my last night of Confirmation tonight-YES!!! If you went to my Confirmation class, you would understand my joy at it being almost done. Seriously, all we do is sit around and talk for about an hour. Anyways, my dad has that exasperated look of "why can't we just get outta here?" LOL!!! JK, but I do need to get going,
SEEYA!!!
With Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages